Parent (and grandparents) can get involved in pre-school sessions
- By coming in occasionally to help in a session
- By offering a special skill such as music, cooking, art or perhaps reading a story in another language
- By joining us on trips to the park, the library or to a farm
Please talk to the pre-school manager, if you can come in
Our committee is run by parents
- It oversees the running of pre-school and holds regular meetings throughout the year
- It organises various fund-raising activities such as the Christmas and spring fairs, sponsored events, raffles and cake stalls. The money raised by these events is now vital to help us balance the books. Our last Christmas Fair raised over £1000 - thanks to everyone who got involved.
- Committee members are elected at the AGM in October each year
- The committee always needs new parents to volunteer because each year the majority of our children move up to school so their parents leave as well.
- The committee is a good way for parents to meet each other and make new friends. It can also be a useful way to acquire new skills and can enhance a C.V.
- We need parents from a variety of backgrounds and no formal qualifications are required